Rebranding is a set of measures to change the entire brand, or its components (name, logo, visual design, positioning, ideology, etc.) When we talk about rebranding, we mean changing the image in the mind of the consumer.
Rebranding helps to bring the brand in line with the current state of the business and company plans. Rebranding involves changes in all brand communications: from packaging to advertising materials.
Benefits of Rebranding
- Competitive tuning. Successful rebranding in a highly competitive environment is the creation of a product or service with a hard-to-copy identity.
- Rethinking the company’s strategy when scaling a business. Sometimes a company “grows” out of the old shell and the old language system does not allow it to develop.
- Attracting a new target audience. Fresh ideas will increase the customer flow, and, therefore, the brand’s popularity. If the new promise is valuable to customers and a strong emotional connection is established between the brand and the consumer, it can be successfully monetized.
- Increasing the level of customer loyalty.
- Increase in the average purchase order.
- Increase in the company’s profit.
- Increase in brand value.
- A bright informational lead for launching an advertising campaign.
Deep brand analysis.
At this stage, we study the state of the brand, determine the attitude of the audience towards it, identify strengths and weaknesses, and explore the advantages of competitors.
Development of a rebranding strategy.
Based on the results obtained, we develop a rebranding strategy. We identify the components of the brand that need to be changed, we work on methods to maintain and develop strengths.
At this stage, we make all the changes and implement the main strategy.
Awareness of the audience with a new brand concept.
At the last stage, we introduce the audience to the new ideology, explain the essence of rebranding, and talk about the new benefits of cooperation.
As a result of the rebranding, the complete liquidation of the old brand usually does not occur. Rebranding helps a brand evolve. Having received updated communications and shell, the brand can become significantly fresher and more emotional. It gains new strength, acquires new qualities, becomes more attractive to existing customers, and wins new ones.
If you think your company is ready for rebranding, then Digital Ego is here to help. From market analysis to thorough rebranding, we will support every step of your rebranding process. If you would like to discuss your rebranding strategy, Contact us today.